Skip to main content

Chatterbox

I think i may have a sore throat tomorrow, i have been on a chat-a-thon over the last few days ! I met Kirsty at her favourite coffee shop yesterday and i think we had a bout a three hour catch up and of course spent some time talking about Scrapstars :) Then today i went to meet my friend Val for lunch and we chatted from 12 - 3, straight from there I went to see my mate Claire so from around 3.15 to 8.15 yes a straight five hours, Claire and i were catching up. Craig can't believe that women can get together and talk for five hours straight! It's always the same when i see Claire, I usually go straight from work and stay from about 5 - 10 and Craig is always amazed, i just say "I could have been there until midnight and we still wouldn't have run out of things to say"! It's good to catch up with friends, and even though we don't get to see each other as often as we would like, we just pick up where we left off, it's great, love you guys. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog

Could I please ask that anyone visiting my blog, could join my new blog at

carolinescraftsandmore blogspot

It looks very sad and lonely at the moment. Thank You. :)

Scrapstars March Retreat 2013

Well "someone" has started the countdown on the Scrapstars forum, and has posted that it is only 50 days to go !!!! I am very excited and know these next 2 months are going to fly by with plans and preparation. Of course the teachers are super organised and have prepared 4 out of 7 projects already (the other ones are well into the planning stages too). I have been in contact with the supplier these past few days and have everything on order now, so role on the deliveries:) If you would still like to book a place at the Scrapstars craft retreat in March, please go to the website at www.scrapstars.co.uk