Skip to main content

Stampin Up .....

Well as my friend Sarah put on facebook, I have crossed over to the dark side! I have never been a card maker, i think I have made two under duress ever. Julie Kettlewell a great stampin up demonstrator came to my Scrapstars retreat last September and did make n takes on the Saturday evening. I was so busy running around, I hardly had chance to look at anything, but Robyn talked me into buying an owl punch. I haven't even had it out of the bag, but Julie rang me in the new year and asked me if I would have a party, I don't normally like to have these parties as I never think I can get anyone to come and I don't like my friends to feel pressured into buying. BUT It was a great evening, everyone joined in, we had a great atmosphere and everyone enjoyed themselves. Thanks Julie, and thanks to everyone for coming. These are cards I made at julie's class the week before the party.

Comments

  1. Wow, Caroline, these are beautiful! I don't make the time for scrapbooking these days, but I still love to make cards. I wish mine were as pretty as yours though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards especially the one with the flowers down the side and the lacy bow! Tx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog

Could I please ask that anyone visiting my blog, could join my new blog at

carolinescraftsandmore blogspot

It looks very sad and lonely at the moment. Thank You. :)

Scrapstars March Retreat 2013

Well "someone" has started the countdown on the Scrapstars forum, and has posted that it is only 50 days to go !!!! I am very excited and know these next 2 months are going to fly by with plans and preparation. Of course the teachers are super organised and have prepared 4 out of 7 projects already (the other ones are well into the planning stages too). I have been in contact with the supplier these past few days and have everything on order now, so role on the deliveries:) If you would still like to book a place at the Scrapstars craft retreat in March, please go to the website at www.scrapstars.co.uk