Skip to main content

Scrapstars 2016 ....



The April 2016 Event will take place on the weekend of
15th - 17th April 2015
registration Friday afternoon, event closes at 4.00 p.m. on Sunday

please see the website for full details

Bookings  now being taken, very excited that the first deposits are in :)


At the Mercure Parkway Hotel, Bramhope, Nr Leeds.
Light and airy cropping room and classrooms, with each person having their own dedicated space. Fabulous teachers, crammed kits and wonderful food, we work to ensure that everyone has a fun, relaxing and enjoyable weekend
A full brochure is issued prior to the event containing sneak peaks of the projects, a schedule/timetable and tool list giving you time to plan and prepare for your classes.
This year the weekend will be £395, this normally includes:
Registration on Friday.
2 nights accommodation on a full board, single occupancy basis.
Unlimited refreshments.
Your own designated cropping space.
Our own designated classroom space.
7 Fantastic classes.
Goody bag.
Pre retreat challenge, Saturday night challenge games and prizes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Well here goes my first post on my blog. I wanted to back pedal a little as last weekend was the first ever Scrapstars event. I didn't have a blog then but have been encouraged (and bullied) to start one! I'd love you to read the reviews of the event on Kathy and Kirsty's blogs, they have been so kind and supportive and you can find the links in my list of favourite blogs. The retreats have come about as it is something I have wanted to do for a long time. I was an avid Scrap-a- Ganza visitor and when that folded in 2008, I like so many other tried the Inspired retreat, which I have to say was fantastic, but I don't think I need to say more about what happened to the October 2010 event. I was the lady along with Karen Laverock , who tried to do a "rescue retreat" but as so many people had lost confidence in the whole event, it wasn't viable to move forward. In the end, I decided that as I had been thinking about it for two years, I should just go for i

Technophobe

I really try not to be a tchno phobe, but honestly, stuff doesn't work for me! I love email and couldn't live without it, but like everything on the computer, it's great when it's working properly, unlike today. My email won't work yet I can google etc, what's that all about? Had myself some retail therapy this weekend, all good. My hubby is a great shopper so I'm a lucky girl, he's happy to clothes shop, shoe shop and even handbag shop !!! (He's in touch with his feminine side)! So he spotted this little beauty, we were at this outlet place near York, and there was a Fossil shop that said everything had 50% off, the original price was something crazy, and the label said £65 which I thought ok, it's all leather and I really like the bag, but then when we got to the counter, it was 50% off that, so a bargain to boot, (should have got two)! So here it is, my new handbag.....

Happy and Sad, all at the same time ....

What a funny week, been busy shopping for Scrapstars which has been fun, but at the same time, been shopping with Robyn for her big move today. Yes my little bird has flown the nest. I'm happy because she's happy, I've been trying to focus on nothing but the positives, like she's happy, it's a new big adventure for her, she's only about four/five miles down the road, she works at the end of our street therefore i am bound to see her on Wednesdays and Saturdays, when she is working (probably end up feeding her those nights) and I really love her boyfriend. But if for one minute I allow myself to think that she has moved out, like when my friends have rung to ask me how I'm feeling, or last night when she said "it's my last night at home" or anything like that, well, I'm a wreck! I don't think I'll be able to go in her bedroom ever again, but that's just me being a silly mama :( Just had time to scrap little Nia this week, ahh