Skip to main content

Cherry Blossom



Had a great day today, been to meet the Castleford branch of the family, well when i say that 2 of my cousins left Castleford over 20 years ago but 1 remains so it's a good place to meet.




Isn't the cherry blossom gorgeous, I've always loved cherry blossom and when I was considering a name for the retreats this was one of them, but it is used for so many things and so is the logo.




I live near a stretch of the ring road (Leeds) which is lined with cherry blossom trees. Also although technically not in my garden, i also have a white and a pink one just over my garden fence. There was a slight breeze as i drove home on Thursday and it was like driving through pink confetti, this is how much has fallen on the drive today!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog

Could I please ask that anyone visiting my blog, could join my new blog at

carolinescraftsandmore blogspot

It looks very sad and lonely at the moment. Thank You. :)

Scrapstars March Retreat 2013

Well "someone" has started the countdown on the Scrapstars forum, and has posted that it is only 50 days to go !!!! I am very excited and know these next 2 months are going to fly by with plans and preparation. Of course the teachers are super organised and have prepared 4 out of 7 projects already (the other ones are well into the planning stages too). I have been in contact with the supplier these past few days and have everything on order now, so role on the deliveries:) If you would still like to book a place at the Scrapstars craft retreat in March, please go to the website at www.scrapstars.co.uk