Thursday, 28 April 2011

Royal Wedding

Well, been busy this week, and have desperately been trying to fit in some craft time, but alas, it has not been. Yesterday I went shopping twice, one to Sainsburys and then to Costso and then I went back to Sainsburys today. I hate supermarket shopping too!!! But I had to do my duty as we are having a royal wedding party tomorrow, well the family all think they are coming to a BBQ but to be honest with the weather forcast and BBQ food not being my favourite either, I am going to surprise then with Ye Old English Grub. I have just typed a menu with Union Jacks in the corners, and on it are Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding, Fish n Chips, Pie n Peas and Meat and Tatty Pie !!!! They are going to get such a shock. Also, as I always have to have a bit of fun at our get togethers, the men have to wear a Crown and the ladies have to wear a Tiara, prize for the best one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment