Skip to main content

UK Scrappers

Well, I'm a bit tired today and wasn't going to blog but that would have been a great start eh! I work on a Tuesday and it's Payroll day so it's a busy day for me, i finish at four and drive home, flop on the settee and watch something brainless on T.V. It's not often I watch TV when I'm in the house alone, and I never switch it on in the day. When I get home from work I like to watch some dross like escape to the country, or replays of location, location, location. I love those shows and looking round all the houses, as a bit of a "serial mover", I think I'd make a great estate agent! My Scrapstars goal for today was to get my advert on UK Scrappers, I think i have been a member of UKS for about 6 years but hardly ever go on, I think I've posted about ten times in all those years. It is great when you get into it, but I don't know about you, I just don't think it's very user friendly! Should i be saying that when i am advertising on there? Probably not, but it is my "target audience" so wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog

Could I please ask that anyone visiting my blog, could join my new blog at

carolinescraftsandmore blogspot

It looks very sad and lonely at the moment. Thank You. :)

Scrapstars March Retreat 2013

Well "someone" has started the countdown on the Scrapstars forum, and has posted that it is only 50 days to go !!!! I am very excited and know these next 2 months are going to fly by with plans and preparation. Of course the teachers are super organised and have prepared 4 out of 7 projects already (the other ones are well into the planning stages too). I have been in contact with the supplier these past few days and have everything on order now, so role on the deliveries:) If you would still like to book a place at the Scrapstars craft retreat in March, please go to the website at www.scrapstars.co.uk