Skip to main content

4 Sleeps to Scrapstars





Well as seen as some of the ladies have been posting sleeps every day for weeks, i thought i better get with the programme! Of course i have been busy busy, but as you know last weekend I squeezed in a little time to do my mini me page. While i had these gorgeous papers out, and knowing that the coral colours would look lovely with my photo's from Kirsty's photography day, I decided to make a start on a 12 x 12 layout as well. I got the large elements stuck down and enjoyed a little close cutting, but then i had to leave it on my desk. Over last week and this weekend, i have literally had ten minutes here and there to go back to it, so here is the result ....

Comments

  1. Lovely page Caroline, and like your photo too.

    Look forward to seeing you.

    One more sleep!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Blog

Could I please ask that anyone visiting my blog, could join my new blog at

carolinescraftsandmore blogspot

It looks very sad and lonely at the moment. Thank You. :)

Scrapstars March Retreat 2013

Well "someone" has started the countdown on the Scrapstars forum, and has posted that it is only 50 days to go !!!! I am very excited and know these next 2 months are going to fly by with plans and preparation. Of course the teachers are super organised and have prepared 4 out of 7 projects already (the other ones are well into the planning stages too). I have been in contact with the supplier these past few days and have everything on order now, so role on the deliveries:) If you would still like to book a place at the Scrapstars craft retreat in March, please go to the website at www.scrapstars.co.uk